Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

Dickinson Days Stuff!

Greetings earthlings,

     So in the un-disclosed place I live we have this celebration every year called Dickinson Days and it's to celebrate the founder of the place I live who's last name was Dickinson even though no one really cares about him anymore and we just go because it's fun. Anyways I got some stuff and now you get to see it. Fun times.

1. I got these really cute feather earrings from these two really nice ladies and yeah. Also they were only 5 bucks and I wear a lot of blue. yay!


2. / 3. I got these two rings but not from the same person. One (the dark one with the gems) came from an elderly couple who had them really really cheap. I paid $2.50 for that sucka which is an epic price and I really love it. the other one (light beaded) was hand made locally by the women selling them and they were beautiful so I had to buy one. Also it was only 3 dollars. Score 


Bonus: There's my hand!

4. Emma and I saw this women selling purses and a lot of them had cats on them and we both really really really love cats so Emma got the red leather cat purse and I got this change purse probably intended for an 80 year old women but I don't care in the slightest 


5. Also afterwards we went to Giant Tiger for a bit and there's this movie section and I found 50 First Dates. Which was one of my favourite movies as a kid and I watched it religiously so naturally I bought and I have full intention to watch it tonight. 



     So yeah, that's about it! I also bought a snow cone but I ate it so I couldn't take a picture. Well this was fun. I have a bunch of posts in the making so look out for more of Olivia blogging fun time! 

    

DFTBA
Olivia :D

PS - WE SAW A KITTEN




1 comment: