Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2012

RAWR!

Greetings earthlings,

     I got a call from Google, which was odd. I guess this blog is actually considered a business (which is a terrible deal for me since I don't get paid) They wanted me to "sign up for phone calls from up and coming entrepreneurs who want YOUR help!". I clearly just hung up, but apperently Google has my phone number and recognizes my blog, so that's good...right?

       Also, I'm still really sick. This thing is spreading like hot fire. I've seen videos of people in the U.S with the same thing as me...Zombie Virus? (In case I'm right, I apologize in advance if I try to eat you alive) So I'm still home. I'm just praying I get better before my vacation. (Next week! WOO!) So it's still me in bed trying to eat pasta and suffer through the insane amounts of green tea I've been chugging. On the bright side I now get to have a Doctor Who Confidential marathon, which is making me immensely happy. I suppose I should go back to 2004 and start watching but I've heard Rose sucks so I'm kind of nervous. Anyways enough ramblin

(I wrote this at like eight a.m and then literally fell asleep while typing. I woke confused and disgruntled and with a bunch of Gs on the screen where my nose buried into my keyboard as I slept.)

     Anyways, I have no idea where I was going with this post, it just kind of happened...

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

DFTBA
Olivia :D

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I'm allowed to boast, it's half the fun :) You don't have to read them if you don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm reading them because i'm your friend and you asked me to

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not saying I want you to stop, I'm saying if it really bothers you that I talk about it I'm not forcing you to read it. And for the record I would love to go on vacation with you. The reason I go on vacations with Emma and Alicia and not you or Celeste or Natasha is because my mom knows Robyn very well, and I don't think you're mom would really be okay with an almost stranger flying you to exotic countries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know. it's just that you don't like it when people talk about getting into colonel by a lot and it's the same for me with the cruise. id love to hear what you did and where you went and stuff just a little bit less. :/

    ReplyDelete