Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Nerd Girl Problems

Greetings earthlings,

     So first off the bat, sorry I didn't post yesterday. I'm still completely determined to complete 365 blog posts by the end of the year though, even if I have to post 40 times on december 31st, I'll do it.

     In other news, POTTERMORE IS FINALLY OUT OF BETA. It only took them 8 months *sigh*. I made an account but I have to wait for my verification e-mail. Once I start playing I'm going to do a review.

     And also, today I found an epic website. It's called Nerd Girl Problems. I'm in love. I also relate to almost all of the posts, so it's exciting. I'm going to just put up a few of my favourite photos now.












DFTBA
Olivia :D

PS- For all the guys that read my blog, there's also a Nerd Boy Problems, I'll link that :)



No comments:

Post a Comment