Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

YouTuber of the Day: missglamorazzi

Greetings Earthlings,

     Before I get in to the second edition of the segment names YouTuber of the day, let me express to you I  do NOT wear make-up, or even enjoy it. To me, it hides what facial features girls should love about themselves. And yet after saying this, I must express to you how much I love the YouTuber missglamorazzi, or Ingrid. 

     So, Ingrid is known mostly for her makeup tutorials on her channel, and before you exit this blog post because you don't like make-up tutorials and this and that. Let me tell you, Ingrid is no ordinary make-up guru. Although her main channel is dedicated to make-up tutorials and reviews, if you were to watch her second channel, TheGridMonster, or Luke (her alleged boyfriend)'s channel, you would discover Ingrid is nothing more than a huge nerd and food lover. 

      When I first discovered Ingrid, through Luke, (who you may remember me mentioning as one half of ALL CAPS) I did not enjoy her channel or her frequent appearances on Luke's channel. Although my decision was biased since I still mush preferred Kristina with Luke than Ingrid. Now that I've come to realize Ingrid's potential as a YouTuber and really begin to enjoy each of her videos.

     When Luke viewers first started to acknowledge Ingrid in his videos, there was a sudden rivalry as to Kristina and Ingrid, and who made the best girl fried. At first, the majority of the viewers preferred Kristina, but I think after a couple months people really started liking Ingrid and Luke together.
     This month, Ingrid is participating in Vlogmas (in which she vlogs everyday from December 1st until Christmas) on her second channel, TheGridMonster, and I highly suggest you check out her videos!

DFTBA,
Olivia :D 



lukeconard2 (frequent appearances from Ingrid): http://www.youtube.com/user/lukeconard2?feature=w

No comments:

Post a Comment