Pages

Saturday 12 November 2011

First Post! Hi!

Greetings Earthlings,

    Today marks an important event in history, something that could change the course of our universe forever...that's right, folks, it's the day I started my blog!

   Welcome, ladies, gentleman, and hopefully ponies, to Library of Awesome. A blog in which you, the reader, can come to explore a world of My Little Pony, NaNoWriMo, YouTube, books, movies, and so much more.

    I'm really excited to be starting this blog. To be honest, I need a hobbie. Plus, I feel blogging is something I've always been meaning to do, but never actually had the chance. So here it goes! Please don't be put off by my insanity, I feel like I can be normal, occasionally. And people who know me say I'm really awesome (I think, I've never really asked them...don't go check that with any of my friends)

    Okay, I'm going to stop rambling now. Enjoy my blog! More entries to come!

Olivia :D

1 comment: