Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Explanation Time!

Greetings earthlings,

     So as you might have noticed at this point - this blog is pretty much dead. 

     Sorry about that.

     Yeah, so this is pretty well my farewell post to all of you lovely readers. It's been fun, but honestly blogging is insanely difficult to do once you've run out of ideas, so that's why I'm done.

     Don't start crying or anything, you may still see the occasional post from me :) I'll probably post any exciting things happening in my life and what not, so check back sometimes. And I'll leave this blog up (I'm not deleting it or anything!) in case any of you want to reflect on the good old days and read some of my old posts (I have over 100!) 

     And this isn't the end! I am still very connected to the internet if you want to drop in for a hello!


kittenwhispererz (My video project with Emma!) ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/kittenwhispererz/videos

My HEX (Hogwarts Extreme) ~  http://www.hexrpg.com/userinfo/Olivia%20Andrews 

     Okay, I'll miss you all! Love you guys, thanks for supporting me!

DFTBA
Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment