Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Going places

Greetings earthlings,

     UPDATE TIME! So The rest of my summer is pretty jam packed and I just wanted to update you on where I'll be, yay!

     So this weekend I'm travelling to Toronto to visit the famjam. My cousins are coming from Switzerland so it's pretty exciting, I think we're going to Canada's Wonderland. That's gonna be great (But also probably remind me of Band Trip and make me sad)

     Directly after Toronto I will be going to sleep away camp! Yay! This year a lot of us are going, so I'll be seeing Alicia, Emma, Celeste, Natasha and Owen, which is going to be great :) I'll probably do a blog post about that when I return.

     For those who are unaware of the camp I speak of, I'll be going to Camp Iawah, which is this amazing overnight camp which involves knee boarding and arts and crafts and high ropes (being suspended in mid air and travelling across a rope attached to two trees, kind of like tight rope walking but with a harness) and other amazing activities. Plus the food is AMAZING and they have gluten-free options for every meal. I think the theme this year (they have a theme for every session) is The Hunger Games, it's gonna be great :) (Although I'm kind of freaking out over what the night game is going to be!)

     Anyways I have to pack for IAWAH now (woo!) so I'll talk to you guys later, don't miss me too much :)

DFTBA
Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment