Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

BALI2012?

Greetings earthlings,

     So I haven't been blogging very regularly and y'all are probably thinking "Yo Livi what happened to BALI2012 homedawg?" And honestly, I have no idea.

     I've been feeling super uninspired lately, and it might be because I've been so busy, or possibly because I just have no ideas. I really don't want to be blogging just to say something like yoyoyo peace out. But at the same time I want to continue BALI2012. Do y'all think I should continue?

     I'm gonna put up a poll and you can vote if you want me to continue.

     In other news I have a HUGE SUNBURN. It's freaking gigantic. And it covers like my entire face so I look like a tomato...fun :( But it was worth it as I had a ton of fun swimming yesterday :) Yay summer!

     And also in other news, I got a Ipod Touch! Huzzah! It's really epic. I like it a lot, even though I'm kind of late on the bandwagon. I've been really enjoying Instagram (call me a hipster, I know.) And yeah. It's cool. fun funfun funfun funfunfun

     Lastly - Wednesday to Friday next week I'm going on BAND TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Band trip is literally the best thing ever and I can't wait yayayayayay. It's exciting. I'll blog about that later.


     Okay, vote on my poll! Bai!

DFTBA
Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment