Pages

Sunday 13 May 2012

For my Mommy

Greetings Mommy,

     Happy Mother's day. I love you so much I can't even describe.

     Sorry you got stuck with the socially awkward nerdy daughter, Moomah. Hope you don't mind :) I'm so lucky I got a mother who doesn't judge me when I tell her I've been watching Dance Moms for the past three hours, or that the finale of Doctor Who was AMAZING. I'm happy you accept me when I dress up as Ash Ketchum for Halloween and spend some days bugging you to the point of no existence.

     Thanks for putting up with me all the times I come home crying, or grumpy and not wanting to talk. And then the days were I'm insanely hyper, you never question me, I love that about you <3

     Thanks for all the times you've made me food, or bought my books and clothes. Thanks for not screaming at me when I failed that grammar test :) Thanks for always being there when I need a hug, and thanks for putting up with my complaining text messages when I'm on a road trip with my dad :3

     Thanks for putting up with my constant complaining about school needles and dentist appointments and such.  Thanks for sitting there uncomplaining when I showed you AVPM.

     But above all, thank you for never giving up on me, no matter what mood I'm in or how hyper I am that day. you're the best.


DFTBA,
Olivia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment