Pages

Thursday 17 November 2011

What House Are You?

Greetings Earthlings,

    So I figured with all of this talk of Hogwarts and such, I would do a quiz to discover what house you belong to! Keep in mind this probably isn't accurate, and if you want something more realistic, I highly suggest Pottermore, if you don't have Pottermore because of the stupid Beta extension, I suggest hexrpg, which I will link at the end. Let's begin!

Q1: What is most important to you?

A. My Friends!
B. School
C. I only care about myself
D. Winning!

Q2: What do you consider your best trait?

A. I'm an exceptionally good finder
B. My intelligence
C. I always get my way
D. I'm the best at everything I do

Q3: What are you academic strategies?

A. Lots of hard work and studying
B. It takes no effort, I'm just super smart
C. I suck up to all the teachers
D. Teachers just love me

Q4: What is the sport you're best at?

A. I prefer cheering on my friends from the sidelines
B. Why play sports when I have the library?
C. Quidditch is was I excel at, but only because I bribe the coaches
D. I'm good at every sport, I guarantee I'll beat you
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESULTS

Mostly As: You're a Hufflepuff!
Mostly Bs: You're a Ravenclaw!
Mostly Cs: You're a Slytherin!
Mostly Ds: You're a Gryffindor!

NOTE: If you got a half and half of two letters, just mix the two names together. Hurray!

Alright, Sorry for that pathetic quiz, You can post what House you got in the comments! Yay!

DFTBA
Olivia :D

2 comments:

  1. I GOT SLYTHERCLAW! :)

    TAKE THAT YOU STUPID POTTERMORE TEST- I AM A FREAKING SLYTHERCLAW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG 0_o

    I just took the test and got each question in this order,

    A, B, C, D.

    What does that make me? A Huverdor???

    ReplyDelete