Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

My Unicorn Collection

Greetings Earthlings,

     Guys, I'm sick, AGAIN. GAH! So that's annoying, but today for my blog post, since I talk to you guys a lot about Unicorns and such, I thought I'd share with  you all my Unicorn collection, and the origins of each unicorn, let's begin, shall we?


                                                                               Unicorn 1

Okey dokey, so this Unicorn actually (not very exciting, I know) came from a Happy Meal I got last summer when I went on a three day road trip to Newfoundland. I don't eat at McDonald's, at all, but when your in a car for three days you pretty much eat whatever, I was happy when I got a unicorn, though :)

Unicorn 2

This unicorn (That's attached to my purse) Came from my trip to the Toronto Zoo last May with the Grade seven and eight band at my school, that trip was a ton of fun! Isn't this Unicorn adorable? My friend got a zebra that looks like it, too. So that was fun

Unicorn 3

Okay, so this Unicorn is actually Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony, and I got it a couple years ago from my friend Emma (Inflatable Furniture and Bubble Wrap)'s mom. She gave it to me after I pestered her about her owing me a rainbow unicorn forever. It was awesome.

Unicorn 4

I'm not going to lie to you, I have absolutely no idea where this Unicorn came from, but I like it.  I think I've had it since I was a child. It also has an identical twin, but that one has a huge hole in it's side. So sad :'(

Unicorn 5

This Unicorn is one I've had since I was probably four, I got it for Christmas one year from my mom, that's the end of that story. So exciting, I know.

Unicorn 6

This is a Unicorn I can't go anywhere with out, It keeps my head warm, and it's a Unicorn! When I saw it at Miss. Tigglywinkles I was MIND BLOWN. Not a very exciting story, though D:

Well, those are all of my Unicorns. I'll update you if I get anymore. See you guys soon!

DFTBA
Olivia :D







No comments:

Post a Comment