Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Updates

Greetings Earthlings,

     Just wanted to do a quick update since I haven't blogged in over a week!

Christmas was great, had a wonderful time with all my family and was especially happy to have my cousin Ashley come down from Holland for the holiday to celebrate with us. I'm going to be posting a kind of that you post to everyone who sent me lovely items for the season, so stay tuned for that!


New Year's Eve is today and I'm getting ready for some CELEBRATING!!!! So that'll be fun.

Those are really the only things happening right now, but I'm going to be blogging more often now that the holidays are over, love you guys! <3

DFTBA
Olivia :D

Here is a picture of me to hold you guys over form lack of Olivia in your lives:



(P.s. my cousin Ashley has hijacked this post and would like to sat that the author is an incredibly magical young lady with many tricks up her sleeve. She likely has her own pet unicorn stashed away somewhere in her backyard, probably behind one of those big conifers. Wouldn't be surprised if she was part cyborg.)

No comments:

Post a Comment