Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

SO. SICK.

Greetings Earthlings,

     I think the sicknesses I've felt in the last month or two was just my immune system trying to prepare me for this one. I haven't felt this sick since Disney World four years ago (a story for another day)

      Anyways, I woke up and the first thing I felt was my throat burning, I couldn't even drink liquids. It was crazy. The next thing I felt was a horrible headache, which I took some Advil for, and then when I tried to get up, I made it only a few steps before tumbling over from pure aching of my legs, no thanks to my knees, in which I had tripped sever times onto when I went skating the evening before. and an insane surge of nausea.

     I decided to go to school anyways, and it only got worse, the aching in my legs made it almost impossible for me to walk from class to class, and the headache, which had somewhat diminished thanks to the Advil, was coming back stronger then ever, definitively didn't help that I had full band both recesses, which included me sitting in a room of ballistic teenagers holding instruments. Luckily I had cough drops with me, so my sore throat was only on and off.

     On the bus I felt freezing, I was legitimately shaking uncontrollably to the point were I couldn't even speak. My throat had gotten much, much worse, and my headache was almost unbearable. Once I got  to my stop I had infinite troubles getting to the front door, because of my shaking, freezing, throbbing legs, and once I got into my pajamas I still felt terrible, and so I took a crazy warm bath at four o'clock and didn't get out 'till six.

     I'm now sitting in my bedroom with a cup of tea, trying desperately to heal for tomorrow. Sigh. Okey dokey, that's enough of me sympathizing for myself. See you soon!

DFTBA
Olivia :(

     PS: last night I woke up and was completely convinced an alien mothership had landed in Ottawa and we we're having an apocalypse. Yup...

No comments:

Post a Comment