Pages

Sunday 8 April 2012

Interrup-Hi!-tions Terrible Fashion Sense Edition

Greetings earthlings,

     So recently I've been doing a lot of lazing around the house and I really don't want to be wearing jeans all the time, so I starting wearing sweat pants.

     The problem was every time I put on my sweat pants Andrew told me they looked like his and so I stopped wearing them all together.

     Then the other day I found in my drawer a pair of grey sweat pants I had bought a couple months ago. But when I put them on I discovered they were actually...parachute pants.

     Like full on MC Hammer parachute pants.

     Needless to say I'm ecstatic.

     So now I wear them all the time. It's actually amazing. Sometimes I go to the corner store in them and people literally just full on stare at me.

     Here's a pic:



Now I always look like a 1980s one hit wonder!

DFTBA
Olivia :D

PS: Today I went to get milkshakes wearing that outfit, bright red shoes, dangly Easter earrings and a tiara. Needless to say I got a lot of looks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment