Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

DDR Obsession

Greetings earthlings,

     Short blog post today as it is 11: 30 PM and I am in the middle of watching The Little Mermaid. But I thought I would talk to you about DanceDance Revolution

     Okay, so for those of you who don't know, Dance Dance Revolution, or DDR, is a game for Wii and such where you have a mat and then on the screen arrows will appear and you move your feet to the arrows, like this:


And then the mat  looks like this:


OMG A SPIDER IS IN MY BEDROOM I'M TERRIFIED

OMIGOSH WHERE DID IT GO

I'M NOT SURE IF I KILLED IT OR NOT

IT'S GONNA BITE ME

IT'S GOING TO MURDER ME IN MY SLEEP

IT'S GOING TO DEVOUR MY CAT

What was I talking about again?

Oh right, I'm obsessed with DDR.

DFTBA,
Olivia :O

HOLY CRAP THERE IT IS IT'S ALIVE

AAAH


No comments:

Post a Comment