Pages

Sunday 8 April 2012

What has become of me?

Greetings earthlings,

     So it's like 9:00 AM and once again I've gotten almost no sleep, *sigh*. So right now I'm just lying in bed, and I figured I would blog. Because I can. And I'm probably going to wildly regret this later, but I want to tell you guys about my secret obsession...Dance Moms.

     Now, a lot of you probably don't know what Dance Moms is, I didn't either until a couple days ago, so I'm going to explain it to you.

     Think of Toddlers and Tiaras, except the kids are actually talented and the parents aren't the crazy ones, it's the dance coach.

Omigosh, she is insane.

     Basically the show follows these six competitive dancers ages 6-13, and they are so good, like amazing. And their dance teacher is names Abby, and she is crazy. Like, insane. Her reasoning is she's rather make a child cry in the privacy of her studio than and open audition in front of 800 people, and although she's crazy, it actually makes sense.

     But then these kids are SO. GOOD. I can't even describe to you how amazing they are. Here's a clip I found of them dancing. Omigosh amazing.



     This is one of their more fun ones as opposed to some of their crazy dances, because some of them are intense, but that one is my favourite.

     And then this is Maddie doing a solo. I don't even know why Maddie is my favourite, I just really like her. I think she's the best dancer and she's really sweet.



     And there's this drama with the other dance studio, Sugar Apples. They aren't nearly as good as Abby Lee Dance Company but it's really funny because the person who runs Sugar Apples tried to get her daughter into Abby Lee, I'm only on the second episode so I don't know how that turns out, but I'm excited :)

     Anyways, I thought I would share, don't judge me! I really only watch it for the incredible dancing, but the drama is kind of  hilarious :)

DFTBA
Olivia :D

Also, HAPPY EASTER!!!
nomnomnom chocolate <3





No comments:

Post a Comment