Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

Answering Some Questions. Most Notably: WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?

Greetings earthlings,

     Well, I suppose I should address the fact I haven't blogged in 9 days (16 if you don't count the insanely small one I made for Sandy). Well, truthfully, I have absolutely no excuse. I was tired? I was on a boycott? I have no answer. All that matters is that I'm back. And today I'm going to answer some questions, questions that I am asking myself and then answering. Maybe some things you were wondering. Who knows? Let's start.

1. Doctor Who or Sherlock?

     Now, this question is a very difficult one, as I like them both very equally. At first I wanted to answer Sherlock, just because of that insanely epic plot twist at the end of Season 2. But the I remembered BOTH insanely huge plot twists in the last season of Doctor Who. And so they are exactly equal. I love them both. (MARRY ME BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH)

2. Favourite Disney Princess?

     Wow, why am I asking myself so many difficult questions? Okay, I'm going to narrow it down. Definitely not Aurora, or Snow, or Cinderella, just because they do absolutely nothing to save themselves and instead wait for their "Prince Charming" to save them. Jasmine is pretty awesome, and not totally dependent on her man to save her. I mean she does try and sneak out of the castle a couple times and at the end she helps Aladdin out a lot, but she is pretty reliant on Aladdin and she could do a lot more for herself. Belle is super pretty and also she sacrifices herself for her father, but at the same time, she makes no attempts to escape (except the time she got attacked by wolves) and the door is FREAKING. UNLOCKED. Then there's Pocahontas. She's a really strong woman and  she totally fights for her land and stuffz but then she FALLS IN LOVE WITH THE ENEMY.

Anyways so that leaves Mulan. Mulan is a freaking bad-ass. She totally goes to freaking war to save her father. Pretends to be a man and breaks like a bajillion laws most of which to the consequence is death for, may I add, just to make sure her father doesn't die, and her father doesn't even like her! She's awesome. She's like a warrior princess. My favourite.

3.  Olivia, why the heck are you so obsessed with Disney?

     Well, this is quite the interesting question. I will tell you why I'm so obsessed with Disney.

For one thing, Disney was a huge part of my child hood. I watched Mulan countless times and I loved Lion King and movies like that (Classic Disney) and when I watch Disney I feel little again

Secondly a lot of the Classic Disney collection has awesome morals. So yeah, life lessons.

Also Disney is just insanely amazing. I mean the stories and the music and everything. It's timeless.

4. So Olivia, what is you favourite song and band at the moment?

Well mostly I listen to the Disney soundtrack, (on repeat all day) But when I'm not listening to that I've been really into We The Kings, so anything by them.

Actually funny story, I used to hate We The Kings. Because a couple year ago Emma (Inflatable Furniture and Bubble Wrap) would not stop singing Check Yes Juliet. She would NOT. STOP.

At recess
Classroom
Bus
Home
EVERYWHERE

I'm pretty sure everyone wanted to remove her vocal cords at least once.

But then eventually she stopped and I completely forgot about We The Kings

Fast forward a couple years and I'm on Youtube and then I discover Charles Trippy. He's this Youtuber who does daily vlogs with his wife and stuffz. Anyways he mentioned he was in a band as the bassist and when I looked it up it was We The Kings, which was awesome. So then I listened to their stuff and really liked it the end.

My favourites are Secret Valentine and Say You Like Me

5. Olivia why are you such a nerd/geek/dork?

Very good question.

Well, firstly I didn't really choose it, I just embrace it. I figure if I'm going to be a nerd or a dork or a geek or whatever else you wanna call me, I might as well be it with pride. That's why I joined the nerdfighters and I became a unicorn warrior and I watch Disney all the time. Because I'm gonna be called a nerd/ dork/ geek either way. I used to think it was an insult, but after a while I got used to it and now if someone calls me a nerd/ dork/ geek with the intention of insulting me, I'll smile and say "Thank You" Because I really do take it as a compliment now.

Anyways, there you have it, I'm back. If you want to me do more posts like this one please comment your questions on this post, or on the facebook page, or e-mail me. okay.

DFTBA
Olivia :D


No comments:

Post a Comment