Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Hello...again

Greetings earthlings,

     Well, you must be confused. It's understandable. I haven't blogged in a while. And if you don't read Emma's blog you wouldn't know why. Well, before we get into that, firstly let me just say: go read Emma's blog now. Seriously. Do it know. Okay, now I'll tell you why I was gone.

     So I broke my laptop. Like  full out dropped it to it's un-timely death. It's still getting repaired, I'm writing this blog post during English class (I finished my poem early) but that's besides the point. All that matters is it sucks. So that's why I didn't blog. I should be getting my computer back soon.

     Woah. I just figured out I can synch my e-mail to google chrome and then I get my bookmarks and backround and such. It's like I'm using my laptop! :) I thought I would just fill you in on what's been happening now.

     1. Musical Theatre ended. I'm really sad. I made a ton of amazing friends. Luckily at least Jean-Luc is going to Canterbury next year, so I'll see him. That's good :) Also our last show was really awesome! I didn't forget any of my lines! aren't you proud of me?!

     2. I bought my grad dress! It's hasn't come yet, it's from Taiwan. I bought it on Etsy at Lovely Melody Clothing, and that seems to have started a phenomenon between my fellow bloggers. I don't know what I've started. I figured I would share a picture, just for my lovely blog followers :)


Tada.

     3. I have a needle tomorrow! AAAAHHHHHHHHH I'm so afraid of needles. They freak the heck out of me. And the HPV ones hurt especially. I'm so afraid. If anyone wants to comfort me feel free.

     Well I can't think of anything else to talk about right now. I'll keep blogging once I get my laptop back :)

DFTBA
Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment