Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

The Ugliest Photo

Greetings earthlings,

     So, I thought I would blog again today, since my last post was pathetic and I am 17 POSTS BEHIND SCHEDULE!!! Seriously, I'm supposes to be at 101 one right now, and I'm at 82 (83 including this one). So this is very very bad. I suppose my options are to blog 17 times today or spread it out, and to be honest I'm tempted to just do them all today (Although we all know I don't a large enough attention span or enough ideas to fulfill that) So, I'm just gonna blog whenever I can (and you're lucky I'm blogging now, I paused Dance Moms for this)

     Anyways, I thought I would just post some terrible photos of myself I've found on my computer.

...

     Did you guys seriously think I was going to do that? I look fabulous in every photo! (modest)

     Truthfully though, here's a terrible photo I found of myself.

     Oh. My. Gosh.


What is wrong with me?

DFTBA
Olivia :D

PS- For those of you wondering what happened to all my segments, don't worry. I'm bringing them back really soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment