Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

4 MONTH BLOG-IVERSARY!!!

Greetings earthlings,

     Can you guess what day it is?!

(You probably can, since I wrote it in the title)

     Okay, I'll tell you anyways..

4 MONTH BLOG-IVERSARY!!!!

     That's right earthlings, today is the day we celebrate the day our months ago when I started this blog. I thought I would tell you about that day, here we go:

     It was a dark a dreary night. I was sitting in my room with my slipper socks and my like thirtieth cup of tea and my Halloween candy attempting to complete day twelve of NaNoWriMo. I was bored (duh.) So I went on Facebook, then Meaghan forced me into making a blog, the end.

     So I guess you have Meaghan to thank for this long rambling blog.

     Now I thought we could talk about what this blog has accomplished in the last four months

     For one thing, this blog has gone through two design changes. Long time Library Of Awesome readers will remember when this blog has a pretty birdie design  as it's back round, even longer Library Of Awesome readers will remember when this blog was a light blue with white flowers.

     And now, in case you aren't very observant, or haven't bothered to look, this blog is rainbow.

     What else have we accomplished in four months of blogging? Let's see here.Oh, I know.

     Library Of Awesome went through that horrific phase of being completely Comic Sans (Thank goodness that's over) And there was also that time (at the very beginning of Library Of Awesome) when everything was the font Coming Soon (See Inflatable Furniture and Bubble Wrap's title) But that ended pretty quickly.

     Besides that, we started my New Year's Resolution of blogging 365 times in the year 2012 (Which I still intend to make happen) And I have created a New Page (30 Day Challenges)

     Now let's look at some of the current favourites of this blog, for future reference.

     Apparently my most viewed blog post is my first post (First Post! Hi!) which makes sense, since it's my first post. But my second most viewed post is my very first Interr-Hi!-tions. That's a little odd. I don't know why you guys are so interested in me in a unicorn hat, but I'm going for it. (You guys are so WEIRD)

     But I think the weirdest post in my VIP Posts section is definitively the post FOOD. All I do is talk about eating soup for like two paragraphs, then it's over. Why is this so interesting to you? Somethings I will never comprehend.

     Anyways, as of today Library Of Awesome has had 95 blog posts (including this one it's 96) and 2761 page views (But that will probably change by the time you're reading this)

     Anyways, happy Blog-iversary. I really really really enjoy blogging and I'm going to keep doing it for a long time, so don't flip that channel! Heehee. Talk to you guys soon!






DFTBA
Olivia *<:D

(that emoticon above is a smiley face in a party hat, if you were wondering)

PS: Happy Blog-iversary to Meaghan too! (I still reserve the term Blog-iversary, by the way :P)

2 comments:

  1. You know it's a sad emoticon when you have to tell people what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a sad emoticon :'(
    ^^
    see?

    ReplyDelete