Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

Yesterday (Lazy Day)

Greetings earthlings,

     So yesterday Sandy and I didn't do much. So much so that I completely forgot to blog. I figured I would do yesterday now and today later. Okay I'm starting now

     So we woke up late and I starting making breakfast (Smoothies and mini waffles). I thought Sandy was still asleep but it turned out he wasn't and he gave me a freaking heart attack we he popped up behind me. Holy Chipotle. Anyway then we ate and then we read.

      After a while of that we decided to get into the hot tub. It was really nice and warm and I had fun. Nothing very exciting happening there.

     Anyways after that we read some more and then my mom came home and we went out for lunch. (Burgers on Main) I had this amazing Macaroni and Cheese with bacon and Sandy had a spicy veggie burger and my mom just had a regular burger and that  was good.

     After that Sandy and I walked around Manotick for a while. We went into The Hodge Podge and there was a really cute cat that (Her name was Lucy) And then to Giant Tiger (Hunger Games Poster) and then to The French Cafe (Peppermint Latte, Sandy got Italian Soda)

     And then we played Pokemon 'till 1 a.m. The end.

DFTBA
Olivia and Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment