Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Movies and Such

Greetings earthlings,

     Just got back form the movies with Sandy, so I figured while we were waiting for Emma (video chat from South Carolina) I would blog post a bit about our evening.

     So first we went to the movie (The Lorax) and although it was like a G rated movie directed at six year olds I totally loved it. I think Sandy liked it too (He just confirmed he did) So that was fun. We snuck in a bunch of candy and we had this game where Sandy tried to steal the Starburst from my hand (I lost every time, grr ) So that was cool, it was an awesome movie.

     Anyways after that my mom and Andrew were still in their movie (John Carter) so we hung out a bit at Indigo (or as Sandy liked to say, Inigo) and I bought a book (I have no idea what it was called, something about a home for peculiar children).

    Then we went to Winners and I went shopping (I had a gift card) I ended up buying a short floral dress and an off-white cardigan. Sandy told me they looked nice ( although I'm pretty sure he just said that so he could get the heck out of there).

     After that we just hung out at Tim Horton's for a bit ( Sandy won a coffee from the Hot Chocolate I bought him, I won nothing) And then my mom's movie finished and she picked us up and now we're here waiting for Emma to video chat with us.

     Here's an updated picture:


(Sandy's comment after this photo was "Smiling is so much work") :P

DFTBA
Olivia and Sandy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment