Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2012

I don't even know what to write here

Greetings earthlings,

     Long time no see! I was taking a blogging break. I got lazy and tired at stuff. But I'm blogging now.

     Anyways right now I have an insane headache. Like a crazy terrible headache. But I can't find the Advil :( So I'm lying in bed eating waffles.

     I think the reason I have this absurd headache is because of how INSANELY HOT OUT IT WAS TODAY. I'm talking like almost 30 (Celsius) my friends. It was terrible. And to make it worse our school made us stand outside in the insane heat for half an hour to take a video for a bullying thing someone is doing.

     But the bus ride was the worst. I already had a headache to start with, and then I was strategically avoiding the immense sun power coming through the video but scooting my bootie every like thirty seconds. I was also crazy hungry and thirsty. So you can understand my anger as I walked inside to discover Andrew had just been sitting there napping.

     Normally I wouldn't really care but I'm a teenaged girl and there for extremely hormone-y and mood shifty and I felt extremely angry. Then I made waffles and now I'm here.

     In other news yesterday I bought the third book in my series. Imma go read it now.

DFTBA
Olivia :D

Also sorry again for that absence :)

No comments:

Post a Comment