Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

Unicorn Collection: Updated!

Greetings earthlings,

     Good news! It turns out I'm only six blog posts behind schedule. That's actually really not bad, I thought I was at least ten off. So I'm in a happy mood right now. I figure since it's my 4 Month Blog-iversary I would continue it by posting yet another post today and becoming closer to catching up with my goal. If you remember earlier in December I did a post on My Unicorn Collection, but because of Christmas and just random impulses my collection has grown since then. I'm going to show you the unicorns I already had (minues the descriptions and then add on the rest, if you feel like reading the descriptions for the older unicorns, here it is:

http://libraryofawesome.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-unicorn-collection.html

     Okay, let's begin!

(this picture is old, because I have no idea where this unicorn ^ went, tear)






Okay, now onto the "new-nicorns" (Lawlz I'm so hilarious)

Unicorn 1:


This is a unicorn Emma (Inflatable Furniture and Bubble Wrap) got me for Christmas. It's freaking amazing. Just look at that horn, it's like sparkly majestical blue. How could you not love it? I'm so in love with this unicorn it's insane (Thanks Emma!)

Unicorn 2:


That thing I'm holding up in my hand is called a Uni-key. It's pretty awesome. Basically when you buy it it just looks like a purple horse with a hole. But when you stick your key inside the key becomes the horn. I have another one too, it's pink. Santa got it for me in my stocking :)

Unicorn 3:


Sorry, it's kinda hard to see (terrible lighting + crappy camera) but this is probably the most freaking amazing home made thing ever given to me ever. My cousin Ashely (Who's an artist, she also hijacked y post once) Drew me a unicorn getting fat on Christmas candy for Christmas. I am so in love. <3 <3 <3 (Thanks Ashley!)

Unicorn 4:



This (in case you couldn't tell) Is a Valentine's day unicorn. It's red and white and it has hearts on it. I got it for St. Patrick's Day (Lawls I am SO funny) JK: I got it for Valentine's day from my mommy. 

Unicorn 5: 


This is a cute little tiny unicorn Santa got me for Christmas in my stocking. If you look really closely, she has hair made of cupcake frosting, it's freaking adorable. I think Santa and my family are finally coming to terms with the fact I am obsessed with unicorns and are actually getting me unicorn related things, it makes me happy :)

Unicorn 5 and a half:


This probably shouldn't count, but I don't care, I'm putting it here anyways. This is a unicorn I found in Disney World and took a picture of. It isn't even mine, I just wanted to show off my amazing photography skillz (lawlz)

     Okay, those are all my unicorns, doth thou liketh them? I do <3. By the way sorry it took so long for the update. I obviously don't want to update every single time I get a unicorn, because that would take way too much time and you'd probably be annoyed at looking at the same unicorns over and over, so I'm only going to update once I accumulate at least a few unicorns at a time. Also, so for the demented faces in every single photo. I'm not what you call photogenic. 

DFTBA
Olivia :D

PS: Check back at my blog often and be sure to scroll down, I'm going to be posting a lot since I'm a bit behind on my New Years Resolution and also because it's my 4 MONTH BLOG-IVERSARY!!! So yeah, keep checking back and scroll down when you do, there might be more than one post :)

Also - Don't forget to like my Facebook page! 














No comments:

Post a Comment