Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Sandy Day 2: We are Tired

Greetings earthlings,

     Sandy and I just had a really day and now we are tired, I thought I would share this day with you.

First here is a picture of Sandy and I being really tired:


We're dead to the world.

     Anyways I'll start with breakfast. 

     So because my mom was leaving really early and we needed to hitch a ride we went to this place called Zak's for food. Zak's is in the market and is like a 1950s diner. I had an omelette and Sandy had chocolate chip pancakes which was yummy.

     Then we went to the Rideau Centre to kill some time. The crossing guard got really angry at me because I crossed at the wrong time, and then we went to the Art Gallery

     The Art Gallery was fun. We just kind of walked around a lot. A guard got angry at Sandy for leaning on a wall, then another guard got angry at us for "touching" the art (I didn't touch it at all, Sandy on the other hand was playing with it) and then we got n trouble for making boats out of paper and trying to float them across the water on the second floor. (and we were so close to getting them to float!) So yeah, then we left.

     After that we went to this restaurant called Memories. Sandy and I both had this insanely good vegetarian chili (with an epic salad and this raspberry dressing) and then we shared this cake called Chocolate Raspberry Damnation. Which I kind you not is legitimately the best thing I have ever eaten.

     Anyways after that we went to sugar mountain and got a ton of Jelly Bellies. And after that we got picked up by my mother and then we went home.

     Val came over after that and we just finished watching The Princess Bride (our favourite movie) And now I'm blogging. I'm tired so I'm just gonna end it here. Alright cool.

DFTBA
Olivia and Sandy :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment