Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Fun Stories and a Decision.

Greetings earthlings,

     It's really windy where I am right now. I was trying to get the mail and it took me about twice the time because of the insane amount of wind in my way. I'm crossing my fingers for a Snow Day.

     Today at school was really fun.It was a pancake breakfast day and because I'm Student Council I got to serve and basically miss four periods of school. I was happy about this. I also got free pancakes and a tee-shirt. So hurray. It was fun, I was happy. We did this flash mob and everyone was confused. I learnt it in one day, so I'm pretty proud of myself. Also, pancakes, yum.

     Anyways after that this weird lady came in and sang us songs about not bullying, it was really weird. Then we played Calley-ball and then we left.

      Funny story: I was really tired today and I must have fallen asleep on the bus. I woke up to my bus driver Larry poking me trying to get me to wake up. It was pretty funny actually. That was a short story.

     Anyways now for the decision. I was going to tell you guys just a long blog post about the cruise, but I realize since you probably read the blogs of both Emma and myself it would be pointless to just repeat all of the information. So instead I figured I would tell you guys just funny stories and little details about the cruise, and if you want just a long summary you can go to Emma's blog. (nanowrimoemjk.blogspot.com) So there we go. Those will be happening for a little while. Hurray.

     One last thing before I go: I may or may not have told you a little earlier about Mini Enrichment, it's this thing where some students get selected to go to University for a week. So it's exciting. I finally figured out which class I got chosen to take at it's "Bippoty Bopitty What? Jumping Through The Rabbit Hole of Classic Disney Films". Which, if you know anything about me, you know would make me extremely happy. Since I'm utterly in love with Disney.

     And on the note of Disney, one last thing. You'll never guess what song our Band is doing for our up-coming concert...You can't guess can you? Well it's an...

ALADDIN MEDLEY!!!!

     I LOVE Aladdin and this combines Arabian Nights, Friend Like Me, and A Whole New World. As you can imagine, I'm pretty stoked. I squealed when I got the sheet music and now my music teacher, Mr. Macleod, thinks I'm insane. I think I might watch Aladdin tonight, that sounds fun :)

DFTBA
Olivia :D


No comments:

Post a Comment