Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

FOOD

Greetings earthlings,

     Report cards came back today and I think I did really well (ALL As WOO!!) So I'm pretty happy. Then my dad came and he was really happy so we went out to this Vietnamese restaurant which is basically the best place in existence.

     I had this yummy noodle soup with chicken and shrimp and vegetables and the noodles we're rice, so it was Olivia-friendly (Yay!) I also had a mango smoothie and egg roles, so now I'm a happy face.

     After my dad and I came home and watched Crazy Stupid Love (I had already seen it but it's so cute) so we had fun and such, good times.

     Tomorrow morning we're going skating and then I have Musical Theater, so that's exciting. Winterlude is on so it's gonna be epic.

     Nothing else really happening today, maybe more exciting tomorrow...? (not.)

DFTBA
Olivia :D

   

No comments:

Post a Comment