Pages

Thursday 16 February 2012

OMGAAAA

Greetings earthlings,

     I'M GOING ON VACATION TODAY OMG I CAN'T WAIT THIS IS SO EXCITING I'M DYING OF ANTICIPATION!

     In case you couldn't tell, today's the day I leave on vacation.

     Now, I've received several complaints (And by several, I mean one) About me speaking to much about going on vacation. But here's the deal hommies, I'm going on vacation. It's a fact. And it's something you guys need to know. I feel it's important so you guys don't check my blog every day and wonder why I haven't posted. Here's a chart on your reaction if I didn't tell you I was going on vacation:

Day 1: Oh, Olivia must have missed a day, that's disappointing

Day 2: Hmm, I wonder Olivia is, she must have a lot on her plate these days.

Day 3: Okay, Olivia better have a REALLY good excuse for not blogging.

Day 4: Something has GOT to be up, it's not like Olivia to miss FOUR DAYS in a row.

Day 5: DEAR GOODNESS WHERE IS OLIVIA?!

Day 6: GASP! Maybe Olivia...DIED!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 7: She's DEAD! She's dead or maybe she's being held hostage by evil kidnappers and they're going to MURDER HER!

Day 8: OLIVIA IS GOING TO DIE IF WE DON'T SAVE HER!

Day 9: WE NEED TO START  RESCUE MISSION!

Day 10: She's dead for SURE NOW! We were TOO LATE!! DEAR GOODNESS I FEEL SO RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF OLIVIA

Day 11: Oh... She's back. I'M SO ANGRY WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL US SHE WENT ON VACATION LET'S ALL GET POINTY STICKS AND ATTACK.

     So you see Meaghan? Do you see why I have to blog about going on vacation? I don't want everyone to feel responsible for me death.

     And when I get back, I promise I'll tell you guys EVERYTHING about the vacation! It'll be like you were there with me! (I'm sure Meaghan you can deal with a day of me discussing vacation-like topics.)

     Okay good, now that that's over, I need to finish packing my carry-on. So far I have two paperback romantic novels, My E-Reader which contains like 30 Nancy Drew Books, the Harry Potter series and two more romantic novels. And pens and a note book and stuffz. So hurray!

SO EXCITED OMG

DFTBA
Olivia :DDDDD


2 comments: