Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

STEALZ

Greetings earthlings,

     I am actually freaking in love with stealing Emma's post ideas. It's so easy and requires no work for me! Every time I'm stumped on what to do I just check her blog! So simple!

 Here are some completely accurate descriptions of me on Urban Dictionary:


Olivia is the popular children's book by Ian Falconer. She is a fiesty little toddler pig who is smart and quick-witted.
"But there is one painting Olivia just doesn't get. 'I could do that in about five minutes,' she says to her mother.


This has nothing to do with me, it's mostly just the most hilarious description of Olivia the pig EVER.



Perfectionist
Artistic
Smart
Loves animals
Athletic
Outdoorsy
Short
Sarcastic
Beautiful
Woah who is that beautiful gallll?

omg! its olivia!!!!!!!!!!!! WOAH!!!! double rainbow all the way, man!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHH!

WOAH SHES SUCH A PERFECTIONISIT!!!!! HER NAME MUST BE OLIVIA!!!!


I especially love the tags for this one :) Also, if this didn't say Outdoorsy it would be a perfect representation of me :)



all that is good in the world, she is the most perfect person you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. charming, pretty, and funny, once you first meet her she is the only girl you will ever think about. from her shining eyes to her sexy legs, olivia controls all men without even realizing it. like sugar kane, she is the sweetest girl, undeniably romantic and innocent, a passionate lover. every kiss will lead you further into her grasp. although she may feel unconfident, she is a professional in every way. even her smallest actions can be seen from space, but its a good thing the astronauts arent watching otherwise theyd lose control of their ship. upon entering the room, one word comes to the mind of all men present: damn. she truly has it all--looks, intelligence, and personality. she is untouchable for all except the people she chooses to let inside. many will misjudge olivia, but only those who take the time to get to know her will be rewarded with her friendship. but be warned-- once she has hold of you, you will never want to be with anyone else for she is perfect.
she's an olivia, you better get used to it


This one just made me feel super good about myself :)



THE STUPID GIRL AND THE CREEPEST. SHE IS AN STALKER!!!!! OLIVIA U R A CREEP
an a** or donkey olivia


...Okay then...?

Well this concludes this segment. Tune in tomorrow for moar of me writing things to the internet! I'm going to watch D. Who now, g'night :)

DFTBA
Olivia :D











No comments:

Post a Comment