Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

That Time I Almost Died

Greetings earthlings,

     I'm still sick and it's extremely painful. I can hardly open my mouth without verging into a fit of hysteric coughs. I'm also having a extreme head-ache and my chest is hurting. So I'm home today. Which sucks, because it means I'm missing ski club :'( But anyways, does anyone remember my post in November entitles "M.I.T...fun times" ? Well in that post, I talked about almost dying. I thought today, I would share that story with you.

DISCLAIMER: At this point in time, the story may seem pretty freaking hilarious. But trust me, at the time of the incident, it was horrifying. Do NOT try this at home (although I doubt you could).

     Okay, so on the way back from M.I.T, Emma (Inflatable Furniture and Bubble Wrap)'s parents surprised us by taking us to the Ben and Jerry's factory in Vermont. It was already dark outside, so we couldn't take a tour or anything, but we just went inside and got some ice cream for the car.

     On the way back out, I say this HUGE ice cream container that supposed to be like a giant diorama, and decided to be a rebel and stand inside of it. As I stepped over the bar and the giant sign that said "Do not cross". I had a slight sense of pleasure.

     Then, out of no where, Emma grabbed my arm and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I looked at her, puzzled, and saw her pointing towards the back of the diorama. It turned out it wasn't a diorama at all, but a giant slide that went down an extremely steep hill.

     Yup. So basically if Emma hadn't spazzed out at me I would have died, I also wouldn't have been able to enjoy the delicious taste of Half Baked Ben and Jerry's ice cream (which we all know is much more important than living)

     Anyways, if you ever go to the Ben and Jerry's factory at night, STAY AWAY FROM GIANT ICE CREAM CONTAINERS!!

DFTBA
Olivia :P


The scene of the crime, scary stuff people.





   

No comments:

Post a Comment