Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Science Class

Greetings earthlings,

     SURPRISE! This blog post is being written during Science class! And I'm sure you're thinking

...Is Olivia skipping...?

     Nope, I'm not. Actually, we had no lesson planned for today, so we got to do whatever we want with the aid of computers.

     Shoot, I was just told my bus is going to be fifteen minutes minutes late. This sucks, considering I'm alrady on the bus for an hour everyday, now they're telling me it's going to be an hour and FIFTEEN MINUTES?! That's not allowed. I am currently angry.

     I don't really know what to talk about today. Nothing is happening.

     The trouble with blogging everyday is sometimes your life is just boring. Like imagien if every blog post was as followed:

Greetings earthlings,

Nothing is happening.

DFTBA Olivia :D

You wouldn't like that, would you?

     so you BETTER appreciate what I'm doing for you today!! (And everyday, and well, you get the point)

     Okay, science is over in two minutes so I have to go, even though my bus is FIFTEEN MINUTES LATE!

DFTBA
Olivia :D

No comments:

Post a Comment