Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Herrow

Greetings earthlings,

     Woops.

     In my defense, I had every intention of posting. I even had started a post about the awesome friends I made on the cruise and then I stopped because I was interrupted by someone (SANDY!) and we ended up speaking  for four hours. Then I wanted to do the same thing yesterday...but I spoke with Sandy for four hours again.

     So you can just blame this entire gap on Sandy.

     I bet a lot of you don't know who Sandy is. The truth of the matter is, I don't really know who he is either. I've only known him for a week. But that's the beauty of meeting people on cruises, you only have seven days together, so you make the most of it. Anyways, now we're super tight and I thought today I would tell you about him, and also Lucas. The other guy I met. I made a lot of other friends too, but I don't have time to share with you all of their amazing-ness. So you're stuck with Sandy and Lucas. Let's begin.

     So, Lucas. Hmm...how do I describe him? Well, to start, he has an uncanny power to turn any comment, no matter how normal, extremely awkward. His most memorable line is undoubtedly "That's hot" Which he uses on a regular basis.  He also takes awkward silences and enhances them by randomly selecting a person in the room  and having a stare-down with them which usually involves some eye brow raising. Also, he has this really weird/cool thing he can do with his tongue which is equally disgusting and interesting. Basically he can move his tongue super fast. Like insanely fast. it's creepy. I wish I had it on video. The other thing is he enjoys is shushing people, which he thinks is attractive but is really just extremely creepy. One night we were talking until about two in the morning and then Lucas took the elevator down with us to our floor. we were walking for a bit and then we heard a "shhh" behind us. When we turned around it was Lucas peering behind a corner. Naturally we ran for our freaking lives to our room and locked the door.

     Now, onto Sandy. Huh, how do I describe Sandy? Okay here we go. Imagine Lucas based on what I just told you. Are yo imagining? Great, now imagine the complete opposite. There - that's Sandy. Sandy is ginger, which I'm sure will make all of you happy. He also loves The Princess Bride and The Hunger Games and he has a hoodie that says "Hello, My Name is Inigo Montoya, You Killed My Father, Prepare To Die" And a "My Mama Says I'm Special" Tee-Shirt. He also carries around this backpack with gimp and origami and at least one book. And he always wears orange crocs and he's really sweet. (Basically the complete opposite of Lucas :P)

     I'm tired now, g'night

DFTBA
Olivia :D

No comments:

Post a Comment