Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

MUAH HA HA!

Greetings earthlings,

     You may have thought I didn't post today, but you were fooled! If you could direct your attention to the above, you will notice two minuscule tabs that say "Home" and "30 Day Challenges". Click on the one that says "30 Day Challenges"

     Presto! New Post!

    In other news, I'm still sick and staying home tomorrow. Which sucks because I'm sick. My cold is actually insanely painful, I haven't been this sick in a while. That's why I'm writing this post nine minutes to midnight, my cold is keeping me awake.

     Also - Emma your song choices are rubbish. I want to hear Hyuna Bubble Pop in complete fluency. Understood? Good. Now go read the post!

DFTBA
Olivia

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't you suggest it? I was only going with ones people suggestified- you should've suggested it, it totally would've been awesome!

    :)

    ReplyDelete