Pages

Saturday 11 February 2012

No.

Greetings earthlings,

     I'm completely aware that my post these last couple of days have been really terrible, I just got over a cold and I have a lot of homework to catch up on so today's isn't going to be any better, sorry about that.

     I think i'll to something really good tomorrow, like a Top10 or a YouTuber of the Day or something alogn those lines.

Also - Why is everything on Blogger these days Comic Sans?! I can totally assure you it is NOT ME doing this as I HATE Comic Sans. So don't worry, hopefully Blogger will resolve these issue soon.

DFTBA
Olivia :D

PS Until my posts get better why don't you go read one of the blogs in my blog roll? (Side bar!)

Also, Here's a picture to entertain you!




3 comments:

  1. Actually, that isn't true. The baby's way too old now to play Albus Severus :P

    I saw it on some Harry Potter fansite, everyone was hating on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. But he would only be like thirteen now

    ReplyDelete
  3. arthur bowen played albus severus potter. the saunders twins played baby harry potter. the picture is innacurate.

    ReplyDelete