Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Daydreaming

Greetings earthlings,

     Do you ever have those times where you just sit down and contemplate life? Maybe fantasize about someone or something or make up an imaginary future? I do that all the time.

     I like to sit down in my rocking chair and think mostly about a dream I had the night before, or maybe a future that's completely crazy. I don't know, but it's the joy of my existence, what keeps me completely sane. I thought I would talk about some of them

     One fantasy I live over and over is I live on a boat, a small one with a top room and a bottom room. Outside I have two large chairs to sit in and watch the water and in the top room I have a bed, a side table, like a simple bedroom. In my downstairs room, though, it's a library filled with comfortable chairs and books. I don't care if realistically this would sink the boat, it's a daydream. Anyways connected to my boats are thousands upon thousands of other boats that are used for domestic use, there are also larger boats for businesses that dock every so often. Anyways the premise is the earth's ground has become too small for the population so people are living on boats.

     Another I have is I'm a professional dancer. In reality I couldn't dance to save my life but in this dream, I wonderful. I like to think I'm a ballerina, with the whole tutu and the slippers with laces that tie all the way to my knee. This one's probably stupid, but I like to think about things like that. Like what I would be like if my talent's where different.

     The last one I'm going to share is I like to pretend I go to Hogwarts. I'm sure a lot of you have had this one before, but I don't care. Sometimes I find myself sitting in my rocking chair for hours and go through my entire first year. From the sorting hat the that last day. I don't know why but in my day dreams I put myself in Gryffindor, even though I'm most likely a Ravenclaw. I don't even like Gryffindor house, but every year it's where I go. I think it's funny how in my day dreams I'm nothing like who I am now, I kind of like it that way.

     Anyways there it is. You probably think it's childish, but just like a book I like imagining a world where nothing is the same.  Even if it is stupid, It's one of my favourite past-times. Maybe know when you see me staring off in the distance you'll know a bit more about what I'm thinking about.

Post a comment with your daydreams :)



DFTBA
Olivia :D

No comments:

Post a Comment