Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

WHAT HAVE I DONE ?!

Greetings Earthlings,

     Okay, so one thing I wanted to do for the New Year was something that scares me. And, one of those things is change. I'm terrified of change, and for me, it's even more of a reason to do what I'm about to...cut my own bangs.

     Yup. I'm crazy.

     I figure my hair is pretty short so it'll grow back if I don't like it. And if you're thinking I'm crazy, I totally agree. By the way: I'm blogging this in real time. So right now I haven't cut my hair. I'll be taking pictures along the way and posting them: Okay...let's go.

Firstly, I have this really annoying cowlick in the front of my forehead, so I'm assuming my bangs are going to pop up unexpectedly. Oh well, not a big deal. Here's my cowlick:


Okay, so I got my desired amount of hair...


Now, according to WikiHow, I need to twist my hair a bit:


And now for the scissors (Kitchen Scissors? I THINK SO!)


On to the final step: Actually cutting (Which I'm going to do in the mirror so no picture :(  I'm shaking so much right now :S)

--Side Note: it took be like a half hour to actually build up the courage to do this, but here it is:

Before:

After:


Okay, that's a thing I just did. Time to shower :P

DFTBA
Olivia :D

PS: Here's the hair I cut







   

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome! thanks for sharing! :) PS: I'm really going to try to resurrect my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete