Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

Meow

meow.

imagine if cats could speak. i imagine if dogs could speak they wouldn't really move past the simple-minded barks they currently expel, but i'm quite certain the inability to precisely and effectively communicate is the sole deterrent in cats' rise to domination. kjhb.9p-= <- this was not me, but in fact Jack Krentz. Younger brother to Chad Krentz, the man for whom every photograph is a headshot. And incidentally, also to Samantha Krentz. God that family churns out children. Like Lily's family. But I musn't talk about Lily.


In case you had not yet realized, this post is not being written by O. Which is what I shall call the true and regular author of this blog, because she probably does not want to reveal her identity over the interwebs. Which is understandable. So anyways, given that this "O" is too lazy to write her blog post (the truth hurts) I will write it for her instead. O and I are almost six degrees apart in terms of separation but not actually because it's more like two. Or three. I don't know how exactly the semantics go. But I am the girlfriend of her best friends brother. Not Chad. Or Samantha. But then again, Samantha is not a brother. Hopefully. I don't really know, her profile picture is rather masculine and prompts a lot of questions.

I just asked O for something to write about. Eem Jayo gave me the subject of "multigrain baguettes". If I asked her again I'm sure she'd say "an AK-47" since we're clearly on the topic of things that could kill Jack Krentz. So, about multigrain baguettes: Wal-Mart sells them for $1. I don't think there's anything wrong with liking Wal-Mart, but that's a subject for another day. Multigrain baguettes taste really good with melted brie and jam on top... then again, that's white baguette. Which is clearly > multigrain baguette because as we all know, the less healthy the better. Speaking of yummy recipes, baguette with melted butter and icing sugar is also delicious. Do not doubt, it's obviously not that healthy but it's delicious. Don't knock it till you try it. YoungerbrotherofChadandSamantha is next to me eating something made out of chickpeas and criticizing my choice of baguette snacks, but then again what does he know? A baguette could kill him.

I just told O her blogpost was almost done and she said she was a little frightened. Well then I guess all my dedicated writing effort has gone to waste. Whatever, O's clearly crazy, given that she's currently happy frolicking and fraternizing with a cat that's a known homicidal maniac.

I suppose I should sign off for now.
Tally ho.

I need a codename to sign this off as.
Hmm. I shall use the codename "Lilyluvsme".

Sayonara,
Lilyluvsme

1 comment:

  1. You managed to say 467 words and not tell me a thing.

    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete