Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Goodbye

Hi everybody,

     I hope you will all forgive me for not posting yesterday. And I'm sure you all noticed I didn't start my post with the usual "Greetings earthlings..." But this morning my grandmother Sadie Pearl Andrews (or as I call her, Nanny) passed away.

     I loved her with all my heart, but she had been in the hospital for over two months and was in considerable amounts of pain. Last night she wasn't even acknowledging our existence.

     She is in heaven now, and perhaps it's for the best. She was an amazing woman and it pains me to let her go, but that's the way it has to be.

     I love you Nanny, and I'll never forget you. I know you're looking down upon me and smiling. :')

DFTBA, Nanny.
Olivia


Here we are a short while before Nanny's death






No comments:

Post a Comment