Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

Volunteering

Greetings earthlings,

     This post is gonna be really quick today since I'm really tired but I just wanted ot give you all a quick update of my day.

     I woke up at around six A.M to volunteer at my drama school ( which involved a lot of running around in the cold doing errands, stapling things together and consoling small children) It was tiring but a lot of fun and completely worth it.

     Then I rushed as quickly as possible to the office shop (which I'm not going to say the name of since it involves my current location) and got some sketching stuff for Celeste.

     And finally found my way to Celeste's house (She still had her Christmas lights up) and spending a couple hours there for her birthday (which involved a movie and a half, Chicken wings, waxy pie and Natasha chasing me around the house like a lunatic...oh and Chad!)

     I also think eight ours of volunteer work gives you an insane amount of karma, like I quickly stopped at a Cafe and I told the girl I had a long walk, and then she upgraded my drink size for free and put a ton of chocolate-y caramel-y whipped cream-y goodness inside of it that made me sigh was awe when I took a sip. I also only had to go to one store to find Celeste's gift which was awesome (and it was on sale!)

     Anyways that was my day :) Hope everyone had an awesome P.D day and I'll be back tomorrow wiht a STORY!!

DFTBA
Olivia :D


Truer words were never written :')



   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment