Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Blogging A Lot in 2012

Greetings Earthlings,

     So it's the new year (the 2nd, to be exact) and I need a resolution. I thought about many and in the end, decided on one I think will make you all very happy. (Unless you hate my blog and I'm forcing you to read it or something along those lines) That's right peoplez, I'm going to blog every day in 2012!

     Anyways, we'll see how this goes. Last year my resolution was to write in my diary everyday in 2011, and I only made it until March, which kind of sucks. It also shows you how amazing my perseverance is. But I think knowing people will be counting on my blog posts might give me some sort of push.

     If I think I'm going to miss a day, I'll blog twice the day before. But I think I should get some days off. Anyways you tell me what you think the rules will be.

     Also, I'm announcing it here first, my amazing friend Emma will also be participating in BALI2012 (Blogging a lot in 2012) and you can check her out at nanowrimoemjk.blogspot.com for lots of awesome, and unicorns. That's right people, you heard it here first! (Emma, now you better deliver, my followers are depending on you)

     Anyways, that's all for today, but do not fret! I will return tomorrow for more blogzzz! Love Y'all!

DFTBA
Olivia :D

No comments:

Post a Comment