Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

Coincidences

Greetings Earthlings,

     Isn't it funny how sometimes things just fall into place? You know? Like when you're playing Go Fish, and you ask for a card but the person doesn't have it, so you fish and get the card you wanted? (bad example but I'm moving on)

     Anyways, I was reminded of this today when I ran into Emma (Inflatable furniture and Bubble Wrap) at Chapters. Yesterday we had been talking about getting together today, but it didn't work out as she needed to study and I needed to memorize my monologues. It turned out we both went to Chapters at the same time and got to see each other.

     In other news, I'm starting to use the new blogger interface. So far I don't like it as much, but I guess I'll get used to it soon enough

     Also, I have my Audition Techniques class tonight, which should by interesting. I only have two left, tonight and next week. So far I'm not really getting into it, but maybe it'll get better near the end.

    That's all for today. See you guys all back here tomorrow for more BALI2012 (Blog A Lot In 2012) Also, don't forget to submit me your questions by commenting on my last post or e-mailing me at stop.the.muffins@gmail.com!

DFTBA
Olivia :D

PS: At Chapters I got Paper Towns by John Green (Nerdfighters FTW!) and Uglies by Scott Westerfeild, since I heard it was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment