Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

Roberto?

Greetings earthlings,

     My dad was describing to me "The Borg" (which I think is a movie) and he was talking to me about how their voices sounded, here's how our conversation went:

Me: So how does The Borg sound?

Dad: They sound normal to each other, but to humans they have a robotic sounded voice

Me: Like "Beep Bop Bip Booooop"?

Dad: No, like (in robotic voice) "My name is Roberto"

Me: *laughing hysterically* What on earth made Roberto come immediately to your mind?

Dad: Robert

Me: What made Robert come to your mind?

Dad: *nonchalantly* Robot.

     Yeah, so that was an interesting conversation.

DFTBA
Olivia :D

PS: Does anyone remember my post from a while back "Sitting with ma doodah, eating an orange?"

Well my dad told me to tell you that picture is not at all how he usually looks, and he isn't actually a grump. Okay glad that's settled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment