Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

Blablabla and other stuff

Greetings earthlings,

     I'm SOOO tired I was skiing for many hours. Tired. Tired tired tired.

     Today wasn't as fun as last week and the bus ride home was a NIGHTMARE.

First, Sian told me he had saved me the second back seat.

Then Owen waited for me because I'm extremely slow and because I'm a lazy butt he helped me with my stuff.

Then I got to the seat and saw Zoe's stuff, so I just said whatever I'll sit with Zoe (In my head, people would think I was crazy if I said all of this out loud)

Then Zoe came back from whatever she was doing, saw me sitting beside her stuff and yelled "THAT'S MY SEAT!". Then promptly shoved me out to make room for Alicia. And as I stood there dumb founded she turned to me, gave a sympathetic look and mouthed "Sorry". Which was all a very odd scenario.

Then I got pushed up to the middle section of the bus with Kelsey (who is amazing) and we were surrounded my insane english children who drink an insane amount of energy drink (I lost brains cells just watching them interact) and so Kelsey and I just read our history textbook like the geeks we are.

That is it.

I'm fatigued

Good night.

DFTBA
Olivia :P

2 comments: