Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Thank Yous and Making Up

Greetings earthlings,

     Thanks everyone for all the nice condolences, I'm feeling a lot better and regular posting is resuming...NOW!

     Anyways, I realize I completely forgot about The Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge, and it only really occurred to me after spending two hours just lying in bed reading Catching Fire. So here's my missed days:

Day 2, You're least favourite character: I know it's not very original, but I can not even BEGIN to explain to you how much I freaking HATE President Snow. He's such a jerk. And *SPOILER ALERT* He deserved such a cruel death.

Day 3, A character you hate that everyone loves: I actually REALLY hate Venia, Octavia and Flavius. I don't really know if they're well loved characters but their over all arrogance and obliviousness, even during the *SPOILER ALERT* rebellion in MockingJay, just annoys me to no end.

And Today...

Day 4, A character you love that everyone hates: I love Effie. People find her annoying and in the trailer for the movie just plain creepy. But I personally loved her character in all three books AND the trailer. I also love her mini sub-plot feud with Haymitch.

     Okay, now I'm returning to Catching Fire (which I have read so many times, I think I've lost track.) I just got to the part where *SPOILER ALERT* Katniss has to return to the Games, so riveting!

DFTBA
Olivia :D

PS: Sorry for all the Spoiler Alerts in this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment