Pages

Saturday 7 January 2012

I have an obsession

Greetings Earthlings,

-Hello Olivia, why don't you introduce yourself to everyone?
-Sigh Hello, I'm Olivia, and I have an obsession with...Beauty and the Beast
-Hello Olivia!

     That's right, people. I'm completely obsessed with Beauty and the Beast. I know every song by heart and cry every single freaking time Belle sacrifices herself for her father.

     Now, I don't watch it every night. Mostly just the nights I'm feeling sad.

Fine, you got me, twice a week.

Ugh, okay. Four times a week.

Alright alright! I watch it ever night. Okay? Happy now?

     It's pretty bad, I think my parents are starting to worry about me. But I did just you the Wal-Mart gift card Poppy gave me for Christmas to purchase Beauty and the Beast: Diamond Edition. Which is digitally remastered and looks AMAZING! It no longer looks like just a series of photos being played over each other. And Diamond Edition is only going to be out for a limited time before they stop selling Beauty and the Beast all together. So I'm glad I got a copy.

     Plus, it came with a FREE MOVIE TICKET TO SEE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST IN 3D I CAN'T WAIT!

     Yeah, I'm a sap. But it's such a good movie. I love the song Gaston but I think my favourite song is Human Again, which never actually made it into the movie but it's super cool.

     Anyways, that's my obsession. No one try and help me.

DFTBA
Olivia :D

PS: This is my desktop backround

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I might have to go pick that up too! :) Maybe we could see the 3D version together!

    ReplyDelete