Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Back To School

Greetings Earthlings,

     I went back to school today. And after only one day I find myself desperately wanting to stay up until two in the morning, sleep in until eleven, and do nothing but read and watch YouTube all day without being judged. I suppose I could do that at school, but I would most definitively be judged, and most likely sent to the principal's office. Anyways, it's probably not a good decision.

     The only thing I actually really like about school is seeing my friends. And also Media Studies, which is AWESOME! Today, our assignment was to write down our top seven YouTube videos and why. So basically we spent the whole period on YouTube, and on Thursday we're swapping sheets with another classmate and watching heir videos, fun!

     My bangs were a hit, people seemed impressed that I cut them myself. Also, as it turns out my Sherlock Holmes hat is almost identical to Sterling's hat. Yay synchronicity!

     Okay, that's it. The only other thing I have to say is I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEEKEND (and it's only monday)

DFTBA
Olivia :D

No comments:

Post a Comment