Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

Interrup-hi!-tions 6.0 (And 30 Day Challenge!)

Greetings earthlings,


It's not Christmas but I don't care. Because this is Buddy and...SANTA!

PS: Here are the rest of the challenges I keep forgetting to do.


Day 6, A scene that made you laugh: This is super difficult, because everything is really depressing in this series. But I would have to say the story of Katniss and the goat really made me laugh. I think even though it wasn't that funny, just a break from the terror of the games was nice. 

Either that or when they *SPOILER ALERT* both lived, just because I was freaking out.

Day 7, A scene that made you cry: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!!! Definitively when Finnick died. but I have a bajillion scenes where I broke into hysteric tears and my mom thought I was insane. I think they should have mourned Finnick's death in the book, not just continued.

DFTBA,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment