Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

I Stole Emma's Idea

Greetings Earthlings,

     Emma just posted a thingy. I have no idea how to do it but I assume you put your Ipod on shuffle and whatever song comes up is the answer to the question. So I guess I'll try that. This should be interesting considering the music taste I have and described in my last post. Also this video will count for TOMORROW (the 13th) If I don't get around to putting anything on the interwebz, but I probably will, so this might just be a bonus. Okay lets go.

1. How am I feeling today?
Cough Syrup - Young The Giant

(this one would have been perfect for Emma today)

2. What would best describe my personality?
Sunshine - Picture Book

(This one's kinda cute, maybe it means I'm happy?)

3. What do I like in a man?
Little Lion Man - Mumford And Sons

(A like small courageous men? Okay, I'm down.)

4. If someone asks me if I'm okay, I say:
Safe And Sound - Taylor Swift ft. Civil Wars

(If someone thinks of a way for this to make sense let me know)

5. What is my life's purpose?
Peaches - Presidents of the USA

(HAHAHAHA)

6. What is my motto?
What Did Anyone Like About Breaking Dawn? - Alex Carpenter

(This is a win.)

7. What do you guys (my "friends") think of me?
URSULA - Andrew Huang

(Really guys? I'm that bad?)

8. What do I think of my parents?
You Can't Touch This - MC Hammer

(I don't know what to think of this one...)

9. What do I constantly think about?
Harry Freaking Potter - AVPS

(Couldn't have been more accurate)

10. What do I think of my best friend?
Foundations - Kate Nash

(BAHAHAHA)

11. What do I think of the person I like?
Don't Stop - Foster The People

(Huh, I don't think so)

12. What is my life story?
Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz

(My life story is feeling good? At least I didn't get Carnival)

13. What do I want to be when I grow up?
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5

(Well that's interesting, better than Stacy's Mom HAHA EMMA)

14. What do I think when I see the person I like?
Smiling is Free - Parry Gripp

(...Sure?...)

15. What do my parents think of me?
Sleepyhead- Passion Pit 

(So true)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Worth It - Luke Conard and Ryan Seiler

(Good choice Ipod Shuffle)

17. What will they play at my funeral?
Real or Not Real - ALL CAPS

(I hope they aren't referring to my death)

18. What is my favourite hobby?
We Cry - The Script

(That's a depressing hobby)

19. What is my biggest fear?
School Of Rock - School Of Rock Cast

(Rock and Roll isn't for me?)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Paradise - Coldplay

(This one actually makes sense!)


Okay, The end.


DFTBA
Olivia :D

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAH FOUNDATIONS ;D

    Do you seriously hate me that much?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! xD

    ReplyDelete