Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

Tabz

Greetings earthlings,

     I thought for today I would show you all what I have in my bookmarks portion of these laptop, mostly because I have interesting bookmarks (but actually because I couldn't think of anything more interesting to post today)

Gmail: Obviously because I check Gmail everyday and am too lazy to type in the address when I feel like procrastinating.

Twitter: Same.

Facebook: Same.

(Wow, I should have predicted how boring this post was going to be. Continuing on...)

StumbleUpon: Something interesting for when you're bored (Or otherwise) basically you tell it your interests and when you press a button it brings you to a random website that might be of your liking. Then you can favourite websites and go back to them at a later date.

Pinterest: Where I pretend to be a crafty genius and post a bunch of amazing craft ideas (mostly ones I find on StumbleUpon) on my "Pin board" (Virtual wall of photos I post) Mostly though I just find crafters to steals ideas from.

Etsy: Possibly the most amazing thing to ever exist. It's like Ebay but everything is home made and reasonably priced. And you're dealing with REAL people, not computers or chain stores that don't care. I've already bought two bracelets and have my heart set on about a million items.

HEX: A nerd's dream. It's a role playing website where you get sorted into a house (I'm Ravenclaw) and take classes to advance years, all while shopping in Diagon Alley (and Hogsmeade on weekends) and joining Quidditch teams. Basically if you don't play you'd think I'm crazy, and if you do, well, you're crazy.

Dear Blank Please Blank: Basically just a time wasting website, but also super hilarious.

I Waste So Much Time: In case you didn't infer from the title, it's a procrastinator's dream.

YouTube: Duh.

nanowrimoemjk.blogspot.com Emma's blog and possibly the only thing that keeps me sane from lack of Emma in my life.

libraryofawesome.blogspot.com: I hope you know what that is, since you're reading it.

Netflix: The legal alternative to pirating.

     And there you go! Maybe now you'll do something useful like look up those websites!! Okay bai.

DFTBA
Olivia :D

Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge Day 5, You're favourite fight/battle scene: This is a tough question since I basically despise and love all of them at the same time, but probably when *SPOILER ALERT* Katniss drops the Tracker Jacker nest on the careers and Peeta.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, darling<3

    I love youz! Now let's get together today, it's a snow day. :)

    ReplyDelete