Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

I'm Sorry

Greetings Earthlings,

    I know what your thinking: "OMG! Olivia you didn't post yesterday" Yeah yeah yeah, I've posted twice a couple of days so this is fine, I'm still on top of my resolution. And I had perfectly good reason. Let's go over my day, shall we?

     6:00 AM: Wake-Up

     Imagine starting your beautiful Saturday morning off with "Ba, Bababababa! Are you ready?!" This is my alarm. And the thing that made it about a million times worse was knowing that in a short hour, I would be picked up by Natasha and making my way to Colonel By, where I would take a four and a half hour test. As you can imagine, I was sad.

     7:15 AM: Realization

     After a couple minutes in the car, I came to the sad realization I had forgotten my ruler. The list had clearly said ruler and I forgot it. I was stressed but we stopped at Shopper's Drug Mart and I got one. Hurray.

     8:30 AM: Arrival

     We got there, it was hectic. I remember a blur of being violently pushed by crazy Asian parents and then walking into a classroom and strictly given a list of rules by Grade 12 students.

     9:00 - 11:15 AM: Test Part 1

     It was pretty easy, just a lot of reading. The worst part was we didn't get any breaks and I wasn't allowed to go potty so that sucks. I did get to sit beside this really really nice girl though and she was sweet.

     11:30 - 1:45 AM/PM: Test Part 2

     We got a fifteen minute break which in my opinion was completely irrational and stupid for the amount of work we did. We also all got stuffed into the lobby and there was no where to sit so I ended up awkwardly talking to a girl I know from Audition Techniques. Then I went back and did much harder work and then it was over and I was happy.

     3:00 - 6:00 PM: Zzzzzzzz

     I slept.

     6:00 - 9:00 PM: Purging

     Went to Emma's house for a dinner party and ended up spending three hours helping Jack sort his clothing with Emma and Maleika (Hi Maleika!). On the bright side I did inherit a bunch of socks and a sweater, I'm wearing it now, it's comfy. I also got a ton of ginger snaps (gf).

     9:00 - (Somewhere late in the night): Doctor Who

     I then watched Doctor Who with some help from the several glasses of tea I was drinking.

     So, now you know why I didn't post. Hurray. Also, Emma, You post did NOT count tonight. That was sad. I am angry.

DFTBA
Olivia :D



   


No comments:

Post a Comment